Monday, June 16, 2014

April 15th

Day 15: Appreciation April
{Day 46: Mending March}
[Day 74: Fitness February]
(Day 105: No Junk Food January)

It was a weigh in day this morning and I was extremely glad with the results! After a struggle for well over two weeks I’m finally back on the weight loss track! More to the point, I weighed in at 159.6 which puts me only 2.6 pounds shy of 50 pounds lost!! It was a great morning!

So many great adventures are right around the corner too! Twenty days till my 30th birthday- which was one of the spurring factors to the weight loss journey. And only twenty-five days until GETTYSBURG and the CASHTOWN INN!! Last September I came home from Gettysburg a changed person, and this May I will be returning having even more changes taken place. There is something about the hallowed ground there…

I am so honored and proud to know so many that have started journeys of their own! Stick with it! Change is so difficult, but you know what is more difficult? Regret. Wondering what would have been if you’d started sooner, stuck with it, worked harder, etc. Trust me, there have been many a days that I’ve just wanted to sit down to a beautiful greasy eight corner pepperoni Jet’s pizza and dig in… but you have to live outside of the NOW. What do I mean by that? The NOW is our instant gratification. We so easily give up our deepest desires for our future to have a bit of happy NOW. Don’t let living in the NOW destroy the dreams you have for your tomorrows.

Start small and work up. Let each day happen. Let each opportunity and each challenge come forward. Meet them head on, shoulders high, back straight! Never give up. Work hard. Love yourself and respect your body. Be your own champion!

Thank you!!

No comments:

Post a Comment