Monday, June 16, 2014

January 5th

Day 5: No Junk Food January

Stepping on the scale and seeing the numbers at 209 pounds shortly after Christmas made me realize it is time to make some personal changes.  Each month of this new year I am going to challenge myself.  January is No Junk Food January!  Fairly self explanatory- No chips, snacks, fast food or anything else that I believe is a quick and easy but unnecessary food item.

The Arby's by my house may be closing due to the financial loss of my patronage. J/k!

Seriously though, I feel less 'bloated' in just only five short days! Not much more energy but still detoxing from my usual diet of chips, pretzels, mozzarella sticks, soda, French fries, candy, chocolate and my otherwise awful diet of crap.

No- this is not a new years resolution. This is part of my Thirty before 30. And mostly because when I return to Gettysburg in May I want to be healthier. Last time my guide was a good twenty feet in front of me while I was waddling behind him. Lol!


So, we'll see how his Journey of Me goes!  Hoping and praying for the best, I need this change!

No comments:

Post a Comment