Monday, June 16, 2014

May 5th

Day 125: Made it May!

Back in January on New Year’s Day when I first decided to set these monthly goals for myself, I never thought what the end results would be. Now here I sit, looking and feeling better than I did for birthdays from age 24 to 29 lol! It feels wonderful to know I have succeeded!

Initially I was going to stop sharing my journey here on Facebook after today, but I think I am g...oing to try and see out the year. The rest of May I’m going to take some time to reflect and celebrate life. June through December though, looking for ideas to go beyond the limits of myself. If you have any thoughts, let me know

As a friend on here said to me at the start of this journey, “Veni, vidi, vici.” I CAME to the realization I wanted to make some important changes in my life. I SAW over time the changes impacting myself and the environment around me. I CONQUERED my goals!

What are you waiting for?

So- a break till June! Thank you all for your inspiring words and motivation!

No comments:

Post a Comment