Monday, June 16, 2014

February 14th

Day 14: Fitness February
(Day 45: No Junk Food January)

Happy "Heart" Edition!

Yesterday was a day of revelations. Seeing the life style changes making themself evident to my body was a very exciting moment! Though more than looks- the way I FEEL makes each day well worth it!

Exercising is going well, I think next week I'm going to vamp it up some more! My sleeping schedule even seems a bit better over the last few days.

Still hovering a bit away from the second goal of 30 lbs lost. Trying not to let it frustrate me- Before May though I'd be thoroughly pleased with another 10-15 lbs as well as toning legs, arms and stomach!

Thank you all again! Sorry if I'm driving anyone crazy with these posts - they give me the sense that I'm more accountable for my actions since I'm sharing my journey with you all

Happy Valentine's Day- eat some chocolate for me!

No comments:

Post a Comment