Monday, June 16, 2014

January 22nd

Week 3: No Junk Food January

The weigh in this past Monday held wonderful results. 15 lbs lost, which puts me at the half way mark for one of my "Thirty before 30" goals. Feels amazing, and after a chat with my sister Gina- I feel thoroughly inspired that I'm on a good and positive track!

The Arby's red-orange cowboy hat sign is a glowing beacon in the night when I travel home from work. ...I avoid it like a lighthouse warding off a ship! You shall not dash me on your rocks of greasy goodness! Lol!

9 days left in January - and of course Junk Food January continues in February. February was to be Fast Food Free February, but since I've already maintained a fast food free diet for 22 days, I'm trying to think of a different goal for February. Any thoughts?

As always - thank you friends! Posting on here and getting positive feed back has truly helped to keep me on track!

No comments:

Post a Comment