Monday, June 16, 2014

March 1st

Day 1: Mending March
[Day 29: Fitness February]
(Day 60: No Junk Food January)

Sixty days! Sixty days of eating healthy and exercising! The last few weeks with adding in buying a car have been a bit stressful, but I held true to my healthy changes!

Mending March-ing will be (in addition to no junk food January and fitness February) a month of walks when the weather allows, taking time ...to mediate. So many wonderful changes happened so fast! I want to keep going with what I have done, but take a little time to reflect on everything.

This journey continues to surprise me. I am better understanding myself - what my long term goals are, what I'm looking for in life. My perseverance to continue this is one of the positive changes!

Thankful to you all!

No comments:

Post a Comment