Monday, June 16, 2014

March 31st

Day 31: Mending March
[Day 59: Fitness February]
(Day 90: No Junk Food January)

Welcome to the end of Mending March. It has been another awesome month and I’m so proud of my dedication! With only 35 days till I’m 30 and 40 days till Cashtown Inn, I’m ready to take on the next year of life and my trip as the ‘new’ me!

An end of Mending March recap… 45 pounds lost, putting me at 5 pounds away ...from the super goal of 50 pounds lost! Initially I was just shooting for 30 pounds, but when I hit that, I figured let’s keep going! After 50 pounds, who knows?! Definitely need to work on toning my body and the warmer weather, which I’m praying is coming, will help with that. I’ve dropped from a size 16 to a size 10! Though most consider that a plus size still, I feel awesome and happy with my accomplishments over the last three months! Maybe April can see me out of the double digits and into a size 8 I’m quickly running out of pants to wear that fit, lol!

I never thought that making a physical change would have such an impact on my personality, emotions, etc. I feel more confident and positive and I’m not afraid of ‘change’ anymore! It may take a lot of hard work, focus, energy and time but change for the better leads to such wonderful things! The feeling that I may have inspired is beyond awesome!

The last three months I have been focusing a lot on myself. April, though the goals of January, February and March still apply, needs to have me extend beyond myself and start more services to others. ‘Appreciation April’ will be filled with a more ‘pay it forward’ life style change. Helping others in need and taking time for family and friends are two of the main goals. I’m sure God and time will reveal more opportunities to go outside of my normal life routine to fulfill this goal. Ask and you shall receive, right?! Haha!

Excited for the wonderful things to come in April! This journey has been so amazing! I thank you all again for your support and kind words! Without the great encouragement here on Facebook I don’t know if I would have been able to stick to my goals!

No comments:

Post a Comment