Monday, June 16, 2014

February 19th

Day 19: Fitness February
(Day 50: No Junk Food January)

And GOAL! 30 lbs LOST! Woo hoo!

It has been an interesting journey - I've learned a lot about myself over these last 50 days. Knowing that I am capable to make certain changes in my life is bringing me to the question 'what's next?'. Lots of prayers too, bringing me spiritually closer to God. (With Him, all things possible)

Pulling out clothing I haven't worn in four to five years, trying them on and having them fit is such a huge reward!

In the beginning I wasn't sure if I was doing things 'right'. I'm not on a fad diet, weight watchers or any other type of meal plan. I just looked at the nutrition value on packaging. Seriously, second grade health class came into play. The food pyramid! Something about that pyramid has been flipped in today's life style and eating habits. Cutting out refined sugar and fats while eating more fruits and vegetables and whole grains.

Somehow along this journey I've stopped eating meat- lol. Mostly because the few way to eat healthy meats is to grill them, and I live in Ohio and it's February! Burr!

I'm doing this for me, and I'm feeling great!

Redirecting my weight loss goal to loose another 10 lbs. And after that another 10 lbs more. Think I can do this by May? Lol! That last 20 lbs would medically put me in the 'normal' category! (Though it's me- I'm hardly normal haha)

Thank you all!  The journey continues!

No comments:

Post a Comment