Monday, June 16, 2014

March 16th

Day 16: Mending March
[Day 44: Fitness February]
(Day 75: No Junk Food January)

Happy (day before) St. Patrick's Day

75 days of healthy eating. The Arby's sign is no longer a beacon in the night - quite honestly I'm afraid to eat it! I've noticed that with healthy eating, if you eat the wrong thing you're going to know about it in twenty minutes or so, haha!

My confidence is over the moon... and beyond! I'm not worried or afraid about changes any more, because you just never know what they might bring! I feel more centered and comfortable around others. I'm making my dreams come true.

Still holing strong at 40 to 42 pounds lost since January 1st! About 10 to 12 more to go. And then I think I'm going to, of course, continue the healthy eating but focus harder on toning my body. The treck in Gettysburg should help with that, haha!

With March half way through I must say I'm thoroughly enjoying my meditations and time spent with God. I'm really going to dig deep inside for these last few weeks of March- I want no corner or dark doorway left undiscovered.

As always, I thank you for your support while I travel on this journey. Never be afraid to start your own! Take it one day at a time.

No comments:

Post a Comment