Monday, June 16, 2014

January 31st

Day 31: No Junk Food January

Well... eleven plus hours to go but so far I've made it! It's been an interesting journey. No chips, ice cream, cheeto's, pretzels, fast food, fatty food or grease. I still mourn the loss of butter and sugar, but freeze dried fruits are a great sweet and crunchy substitute for regular sugar.

Arby's has survived my strike. Wishing them well with their reve...nue as we head into February and the standoff continues!

31 days... 18 lbs. Nice! Wish I would have started sooner. One whole pant size down and probably 3 inches around the waist line.

As the the Junk Food free diet continues, I'm thoroughly excited to see what the results may bring by adding in Fitness February. Week 1: 3x 30 min Week 2: 4x 30 min & Weeks 3 & 4: 5x 30 min workouts.

Praying I can keep the dedication going!

Thank you all!

No comments:

Post a Comment