Monday, June 16, 2014

June 9th

Journey Continued June: Day 9

(No Junk Food January: Day 160, Fitness February: Day 129, Mending March: Day 101, Appreciation April: Day 70 and Made it May: Day 40)

“If it is important to you, you will find a way. If not you will find an excuse.” That just about sums everything up in a nut shell. As I mentioned before- I’d tried and failed several times before this go around. I would always... come up with some reason why I couldn’t do it any more… when it was really more along the lines that I just didn’t want to do it anymore. I’d blame my migraines, the weather, work and life stresses- pretty much telling myself whatever I needed to make it sound ‘ok’ in my mind to give up. It’s sad how we trick ourselves to comfort our disappointment.

Lately I’ve taken some quiet time to meditate and search my inner self. Everything I have and hold in high regard in my life I have WORKED for. How could a physical transformation be any different? And by no means is it just a physical transformation- it’s the dedication to the cause and honesty to yourself which first requires a mental makeover. A spiritual guide assists some as well.

So if you fell off the wagon let go of the excuses. Don’t be afraid to try as many times as it takes to find the success you are looking for. This journey has taught me one of the most valuable and important messages I may ever learn in my life… that happiness is not created, given, or found. It comes from a place within that only you know how to access.

As always, grateful to share this journey with you all. Thank you!!

No comments:

Post a Comment