Monday, June 16, 2014

March 11th

Day 11: Mending March
[Day 39: Fitness February]
(Day 70: No Junk Food January)

★Happy 311 Day Edition★

Are you ready!? Welcome day 70 of healthy lifestyle changes! ...drum roll... to date 38 pounds lost! I swear these last few pounds are going to be a challenge! Definitely not falling off fast like they did in the beginning. But that's o.k. each one gives me the sense that I'm winning the ...war, Not just a small battle

Meditation sessions and walks with God have had me exploring so many aspects of my life these last few days. I'm really glad I am taking the time to center myself and rediscover what it is I am looking for and need.

These last few days I've been thinking about friendships and my friendship to others. Before I wasn't always happy with the physical looking me, which lead to not always being the most positive human being. Now I'm grateful that I have stepped back and recognized. Feeling better about myself as well as feeling better internally/health wise gives me the opportunity to be a better friend. And I don't want to miss out on that for anything - because I know some really awesome people.

I have seen a few friends be inspired and being their own journeys - I am so proud of you! Keep your hearts and minds open, stay positive! Remember that one day makes a life time so make that day great!

Still thankful to be sharing my journey with you all! As 311 says "nothing in life is above being honest"- and posting on here kept me on track, motivated, inspired and honest I have decided I will continue to share my journey until my birthday which will ironically make the 125th day of healthy change! I'm so looking forward to writing that post- will be amazing to know I made it!

Thank you!

" We could say it’s just how it is /
and how it always will be /
and believe things will never change /
as far as we can see /
it’s a disaster and it doesn’t matter /
well I disagree /
a ray of hope remains if we take the reins we’ll arrive eventually..."
~The Call, 311

No comments:

Post a Comment